Saturday, August 1, 2009

Haunted (A Poem)

This is a poem I have wrote to get me back into the writing zone;
A poem to keep away the darkest side of the soul...

Haunted
Now hidden names; Fiery place.Haunted night’s; what you feared in the past.
Keeping away in the darkness; grown to be monster.
You meant to ran away; from this time to now where.
You can not hide the voice called, there is no running away.
Now all what you feared facing you; guilt is a worm eating you.
Deep down your soul you know; you are so corrupted- there is no time to redo.
Is it too late you asked? Am I so weak?
You wondered.I have this fears with lights in my soul shall burn the shadows and make me whole.
I am stronger with my faith; I had none but now I am faith.
I shall hunt my monsters and death shall be upon them not me.
I am not sinful but mistaken; misguided and been weaken but now I know; fear is nothing comparing to what I feel inside me.
I have the power of it all; I have the power to let it go.I
shall fight them till the end; I shall win this war.

4 comments:

  1. great lady Nevey ...
    so glad you came back soon.

    i love it so much,
    and im waiting for more <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankkkkks sooooo much Lady N.

    I am glad you like it :D

    ReplyDelete