Friday, July 23, 2010

Once Upon A Time



I was singing …
But suddenly I became good with words,
Word after word ..
With no way to return !

Have you ever heard me singing ?
Or composing poems ?
Have you ever heard me crying ?
Or even wipe away my tears ?

You’ll never be, part of me …

I was singing …
And my voice was breaking the silence,
Revealing the angelic faces ..
Word after word ,
And Smiling !

Have you ever saw me dancing ?
Or training my feet ?
Have you ever saw my falling ?
Or rising up again ?

You’ll never be, part of me …

I was singing …
And thinking of you once again
Is there any way to return ?
Cause my heart’s getting so mean …
And it may be broken once again

Have you ever tried to sing ?
Or even dance ?
Have you ever
But I know,
You’ll never be one of thy


Nour Badr
Thursday 25/2/2010
6:00 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment